- Celebration at the Western Wall
- Winter in Jerusalem: a laughable concept? No, I’m serious. This is real winter.
- What it feels like to be Palestinian – Fun time at Qalandiya checkpoint.
- Bedouin music in Wadi Rum, Jordan (October 2013)
- A Middle East Without Weapons of Mass Destruction: A Palestine-Israel Journal conference in Jerusalem
|theaicha12 on What it feels like to be Pales…|
|10 Places You Don’t… on My favorite spot in Jerus…|
|Gerry Phillipson on With the Bedouins in the Negev…|
|I love camels | wret… on With the Bedouins in the Negev…|
|Anne Kearns on Sunday afternoon (blessed you…|