12 THINGS YOU LEARN WHILST WALKING ON THE CITY WALLS
What do you learn from walking on the city walls, that you CANNOT learn whilst walking inside the Old City in the busy narrow streets…..
1) The King David Hotel is BIG.
2) They have schools INSIDE the Old City Walls.
3) They have BASKETBALL inside the City Walls (just for the schools I guess).
5) Ah, you also learn stuff that is written.
6) The tram doesn’t seem that long, from up there.
7) Everyone in the Old City has satellite television.
8) There actually are STABLES in the Old City, it’s the police stables.
9) Cemetry in the Armenian Quarter
10) They are CAR PARKS in the Old City, hidden behind walls…
11) The seperation wall makes weird loops, probably because they are some ressources that the Israeli government preferred to keep on the “right” side of the wall.
12) They sell cool bred just outside the Old City